If you are keen for an easy to use and efficient setup maker software for online distribution of your product to your customer. Just stop your search with Data Doctor Setup Maker Software which is empowered with all the necessary setup installation features that are required by customer (programmer or software developer) to create professional looking setup of software. Wizard-driven interface of our Setup installation utility allows you to avoid time-consuming setup scripting language and grants you to fully focus at your programming.
Compact Setup facilitate the programmers to select the files that need to be included in the package, add all necessary entries such as Registry, License agreements, Dialogs for the software as well as specify the installation paths. Setup creator tool also include all the necessary details about the product (Name, Version, Company name, Title etc.) and allows the user to create the shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the Desktop.
Setup Builder Software is an advanced featured program with silently installation and uninstallation capabilities. Along with the basic standard features, our Award winning self extracting package is extremely easy and fast for the users. All of these features take just a few minutes to configure and compile into a compact Exe setup file to deploy easily at the end user’s machine.
World popular Setup Maker Software has the following unique features -
- Extensively suitable for industrial and commercial application.
- Software setup maker can be distributed over internet or by any other removable media.
- Facilitate you to create customizable installation programs for your applications, yielding tightly packed self-extracting archives and more.
- Saves your time and money by making installations easier and faster.
- Has everything which a professional developer need at reasonable price and much advanced than many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
- Versatile installer for both expert and novice developers.
- Support all versions of Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, 98, and NT.