Key Logger is an invisible or undetectable keystroke recoding utility that completely satisfies your computer monitoring needs. Keylogger is an extensive solution to check other user-performed activities on the computer system in your absence. PC monitoring software traces all typed keystrokes such as language-specific character, talk and message conversation, e-mail IDs, passwords, typed text documents and helpful for those parents who want to observe their children internet activities. Stealth keystroke recorder runs in invisible mode and does not appear in windows task manager while using Alt+Ctrl+Del key. Data Doctor’s keystroke logger facilitates to display Last login session and Start time of a current session with total typed key (in current session) on main window. Password protected utility records time/date of every session and shows recording status (stop and running). Highly secure key logger software is easy to use and does not require any technical skill to operate it.
- KeyLogger enables to monitor all performed actions on the computer system in your absence.
- Keystroke tracing utility provides full control over the computer system.
- Runs in invisible mode and does not appear in Add/Remove program list, Desktop, and even hides installation files and folders.
- Facilitate to display current and last login session with total typed keys.
- Record chat conversation, e-mail, text documents and all typed keystroke details.
- Shows recording status on any windows and can stop recording at any time.
- Undetectable tool bypasses all major antivirus software or spy tools.
- Password protected software prevents others from monitoring process, as well as changing its configuration settings.
- Invisible spy tool generates the report of recorded keystroke details in text or html format.